Finding the right home for you and your family can be a long and overwhelming process. You may locate a community you like but not the home in the style, size and layout that works for you. You love the look of a Victorian home but not the storage space and tiny kitchen. You may be able to alter a premade house, and Wescraft is equipped to help you transform an existing home, but what if you want something that goes beyond the footing and structural limits of what is on the market in your area? What if the halls are too narrow or there is no basement?
1. A custom home allows the buyer to create that in-law suite, add an elevator, the three car garage or make it modified to wheelchair specifications. You can build with your needs in mind and get what you want from the beginning.
2. A custom build allows the buyer to have the home reflect their own person style. Perhaps you want the front door to be a grand statement, or have cove ceilings, and bay windows with a sitting area. If you have a preference for traditional, or west coast, or contemporary you can create it rather than hoping to find it. You can have a vintage charm but with current electrical, plumbing and modern sized closets.
3. The allocation of space will be based of personal preferences. You can choose cosy spaces and reading nooks or grand stair cases or a double kitchen that will all be proportioned uniquely for you and your lifestyle.
4. In designing your own space you are able to modify the kitchen for the size and types of appliances you would like as well as large walk in showers for the bathroom, or other additions that might not fit into a pre-existing home.
5. The home will be situated on the property to the best advantage for the natural lighting, landscaping and look. Wescraft gives careful attention to the outside of the home. The curb appeal will be as meticulously designed as the interior. The outdoor living space is integral to the design and the look of your home.
6. With a Wescraft custom home you have a relationship with your builder that is backed up by warranties and personalized supervision. They specialize in custom homes. This allows them to give personalized service and stand behind every step of the project. Scott’s handpicked crew has a strong work ethic and is proudly accountable for their work.
If you think a custom home is right for you Wescraft would love the opportunity to impress you with what we can do for you.